Become a Member
If you are a builder or a business person who has an interest in the home building and remodeling industry, then the Arrowhead Builders Association (ABA) is for you. We are a member based organization composed entirely of builders and those that profit from a healthy home building environment. Applicants are reviewed and voted upon by the Board of Directors. We are proud of our strident membership process and fiercely proud of each of our members!
Once in the ABA, you will have many new opportunities. You gain a threeinone membership. Your dues payment brings you membership in the ABA, your local home builders association.
A few highlights include:
1. Workers Comp Insurance with the Builders Group – excellent “memberonly” plan
2. Vibrant monthly networking events with 75 to 100 members (potential customers) attending
3. Weekly news updates and marketing opportunities to get your name out to hundreds in the industry and public
4. Scholarship opportunities for Member’s family
5. Leadership development via serving on committees or the Board (electronically or in person)
6. The Builders Association of Minnesota (BAM):
• Access to code questions
• Advocacy and lobby efforts at the Minnesota Capitol
• Legal assistance
7. The National Association of Home Builders (NAHB):
• Lobby efforts at the federal level to protect the industry
• Buyers program – dozens of ways to save you money
Locally, we work for YOU. Simply put, ABA staff will work to find out your primary goals and find unique ways to assist, whether it is through providing direct contacts, directory listings, marketing you directly to the nearly 800 industry folks on our weekly mailing list, networking events and so much more! You have free access to our training room, projector and seating for 5075 people, with a list of nearby restaurants ready to cater to your specifications.
From rebates on the equipment you purchase, to significant discounts on your cell phone bill and or office products – these alone can more than offset the price of your dues. We are working every day to continue to add value.
We welcome members to join committees or apply for a board seat to more deeply leverage engagement. The individuals who make up the ABA are honest, ethical, hardworking individuals and companies and they are loyal to others who care enough to join the only organization in the region that exists solely to serve, support and fight for the home construction and remodeling industry. Please do not hesitate to call me with any questions, suggestions or comments. We are committed to working for the members of the ABA and would love to add you to our proud roster. Annual dues are $600 – we do offer monthly, quarterly or annual plans.
what we do?